Adding a Listing on Biz4SaleFinder.com
Tips and advice for adding a listing.
It’s easy to add a listing!
- First, register and sign in.
- Purchase a membership that fits your needs.
- In your “My Profile” section click on ‘Add new listing’.
- Fill in the fields and then move on to the next section by clicking on the ‘Next’ arrow on the lower right hand side of your screen.
- After submitting your listing, it will be reviewed by one of our team and will then be made live on the website for everyone to see.
- You can see the status of your listings by clicking on ‘My Listings’ and the ‘All’, ‘Published’, ‘Pending’, and ‘Expired’ buttons in your Profile area.
- The starred fields * are required fields
- When uploading images the maximum file size is 4 MB per image. To re-size your photos, try searching the web for ‘free image resizing’ to find resources to help make your images a smaller file size.
- You can choose whether to make the full address of your business visible or not. The city and state will always be shown.
- The ‘Description’ area is great for including and highlighting any details about your business that aren’t covered in the other fields.
- Make a mistake or forget to add something? You can edit your listing at any time! :
In your Profile area, click on ‘My Listings’ then click on ‘Actions’ next to the listing you want to edit, then choose ‘Edit’.
- If your membership plan includes ‘Featured’ listings, the button option to make a listing ‘Featured’ will appear next to the listing in your ‘My Listings’ section after the listing is approved.